Normal or Unpredictable?
“We become more normal when we actually know what is going on — we are more unpredictable when we don’t.” – David Hassanpour
About David LozziDavid is a lucky husband and proud father of 3 (soon 4) beautiful children. He's a Microsoft Certified Professional and works at Slalom Consulting as a SharePoint Architect. He is an avid do-it-yourself'er, self proclaimed chef, all-around-technology geek, Christ follower, Lego builder, and desires to be more of an outdoors-man.
- I've decided to retire this twitter account and tweet on my @DavidLozzi account. If you're following me, please do so over there. Thanks! 1 year ago
- Starting to regret switching to #Comcast #xfinity for internet... Constantly having speed issues. #IMissFios #Fios 1 year ago
- Shelter Dogs' Before and After Photos Will Fetch Your Feels ow.ly/u3zGd 1 year ago
- Netflix Drone To Home ow.ly/tYG05 1 year ago
- Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1 ow.ly/tX7EJ for my musical friends 1 year ago
April14th BarackObama Belief Beyonce Birthday book breakfast brother Bruno Mars Call Me Maybe children Cookie Monster Craftsman Homebuilder Crazy cutie dad DVDs enemy energy Evo 3D Facebook faith family going green Good Luck Charlie Google Android greatness great outdoors handyman happiness Hardware Stores hiking home Home Depot house HTC HTC Hero iPhone joy Leadership life LJR Construction Love Lowe's lunch Marines meat and cheese gift baskets MittRomney mobile mom Movies Mt Washington NetFlix Obama Olympics patience photo Politics prayer President quote reality RedBox relevant sausage snack SNL Star Wars Technology The Neighbors Timberlake video weight loss youth ministry YouTube
Join the crowd
- 2,475 intelligent visitors