Normal or Unpredictable?
“We become more normal when we actually know what is going on — we are more unpredictable when we don’t.” – David Hassanpour
About David LozziDavid is a lucky husband and proud father of 3 beautiful children. He's a Microsoft Certified Professional and works at Slalom Consulting as a SharePoint Architect. He is an avid do-it-yourself'er, eagerly learning to cook, all-around-technology geek, Christ follower, Lego builder, and desires to be more of an outdoors-man.
- 50 States Of LEGO: Illustrated Miniature Stereotypes Of America ow.ly/rm9OX 2 days ago
- Panono: 72 Megapixel Panoramic Ball Camera That Captures Everything ow.ly/qRwOz 2 weeks ago
- Lego Master Chief Costume pinterest.com/pin/2244059939… 3 weeks ago
- Um yes! ow.ly/26YL4p #ChromeCast 3 weeks ago
- @dansavlon that's what we're missing. I'll start tomorrow 3 weeks ago
April14th BarackObama Belief Beyonce Birthday book breakfast brother Bruno Mars Call Me Maybe children Cookie Monster Craftsman Homebuilder Crazy cutie dad DVDs enemy energy Evo 3D Facebook faith family going green Good Luck Charlie Google Android greatness great outdoors handyman happiness Hardware Stores hiking home Home Depot house HTC Hero Jason Mraz joy Leadership life LJR Construction Love Lowe's lunch Marines meat and cheese gift baskets MittRomney mobile Modern Family mom Movies Mt Washington NetFlix Obama Olympics patience photo Politics prayer President quote reality RedBox relevant sausage snack SNL Star Wars Technology The Neighbors Timberlake video weight loss youth ministry YouTube
Join the crowd
- 1,479 intelligent visitors